Affordable New Homes
In partnership with the City of Huntsville Community Development Department, Family Services Center accepts applications for affordable new homes in Huntsville's Terry Heights Neighborhood. These energy-efficient, brand-new homes furnished with kitchen appliances and upscale fixtures.
In order to qualify for these homes and possible down payment assistance, the applicant(s) Annual Gross Household Income must be < 80% of Huntsville AMI. See table below.
Annual Gross Household Income Limits:
- 1 person in household - $40,050 maximum
- 2 people in household - $45,800 maximum
- 3 people in household - $51,500 maximum
- 4 people in household - $57,200 maximum
- 5 people in household - $61,800 maximum
- 6 people in household - $66,400 maximum
- 7 people in household - $70,950 maximum
- 8 people in household - $75,550 maximum
If you meet all of the eligibility requirements above, call Family Services Center at 256-551-1610, or visit us at our office to apply.